The way I approach business development makes me very different from most of my competitors.
1. I manage the whole campaign. Lots of “consultants” or marketing providers will give plenty of advice about small business marketing and business development. But that’s where they stop.
I will put together a marketing plan to achieve the objectives we’ve agreed and then get on and make it happen. This ensures you a regular flow of new business.
2. I have a modular approach. I understand that each client has different requirements, some will need help with just one particular issue while others will need high levels of on – going support and a range of small business marketing ideas.
My services are broken down into bite size chunks which allows my clients to buy only those services they need. My approach to business development is totally flexible. It is dictated entirely by your need
How You Will Benefit
As a small business you will benefit in the following ways:
1. I will grow your business and your bottom line by doing your marketing for you
2. My marketing activity will deliver loads of new customers and maximise the value of your existing customers
3. I guarantee that if within the first month of working together you decide you don’t want to proceed, I will not charge you. This gives you total confidence to engage with me.
4. My marketing activity will dramatically raise the profile of your business among your target audience.
5. My marketing will make your phone ring and get you appointments with those prospects you want to talk to.
6. I can oversee all your marketing, in effect being your outsourced marketing director or just handle one off projects – a new website, write a sales letter, execute an email marketing campaign etc
7. I will take away all the time commitment and hassle of managing your marketing, allowing you to concentrate on running your business
8. I meet regularly with my clients, so that you always know exactly what’s happening and the progress being made.
9. I’m totally flexible in my approach – the amount of time I devote to your business is dictated by you
10. I don’t impose onerous contracts – we will work together until you say stop