I have been running Business Development Advisers since 2005 as a marketing agency in Guildford. In that time, I’ve worked with over 100 local businesses to help them to rapidly grow both their turnover and profit.
My last job in the corporate world was Head of Marketing for a retail pharmacy business called Moss Pharmacy.
Moss Pharmacy had over 900 shops all around the country and turned over just under £1 billion. As Head of Marketing, I was responsible for devising the strategy and managing the execution of all marketing activity.
Before that, I was a director of a central London marketing agency.
In those days, my clients were blue chip companies like:
• Sealink Ferries
So I’ve been involved in marketing in one form or another for over 25 years. In that time, although the delivery mechanisms may have changed, the basic principals behind marketing have remained the same.
My Service Commitment To You
• Outstanding levels of service – I grew up servicing blue chip clients, so I understand what good service really looks like.
• Deliver what I say I will – when I commit to doing something, I guarantee that it will be done to the timescale agreed.
• Be open and honest – I left the corporate sector because I wasn’t interested in playing political games. You can rely on me to tell it as it is. If I can, I’ll say so, and if I can’t, I’ll also say so.
• Charge a fair price for my work – all my costs are agreed up front. You will never be hit by an unexpected bill.
• Be fun to work with – I know your business is serious, but I try to make work as enjoyable as I can.
So if you want to grow your business with the help of my marketing agency in Guildford, and you’re open to the idea of working with a marketing expert with more than 25 years experience, let’s talk.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01483 200387